BECOME A MEMBER OF THE “LASER GROUP”
Becoming a member of the Laser Group, allows you to access the part of the website exclusively reserved for members, using a personal identifier and a password. It is a truly up-to-date exchange and information platform offering several advantages:
– Publication of your contact information in the member index accessible by the general public.
The guarantee of regular and quality information through newsletters.
– Access to the forum: an interface for exchanging information with experts.
– Quality scientific information through a recent review of the bibliography on lasers and EBD. This work is carried out by the scientific committee of our partner, the Laser Group of the French Society of Dermatology, with the participation of the board of the Tunisian Laser Group.
– Preferential registration fees including:
* Laser Group / SFD Annual Conference
* ADEESSE Annual Conference
* GDEC Congress
* ESLD Annual Conference
* Other congresses under negotiated agreement (IMCAS)
– Participate in scientific studies projects on lasers and EBD to evaluate the techniques proposed by industries.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE “LASER GROUP” :
It’s easy, there are 2 methods of registration:
– Online through the website: just enter your details below and validate. You will receive by e-mail, after acceptance, the confirmation of your login and the password allowing you access to the part of the website reserved for the members.
– Or download the registration form (click here), enter your details, and then send it to the following address: « Groupe Laser de Dermatologie, service de Dermatologie, Hôpital Habib Thameur, 8 rue Ali Ben Ayed, 1008, Tunis, Tunisie ».
– Member fees are: 100 DT / year
– 2 ways of payment:
* By bank chek to establish to “Groupe laser Tunisien” to be send by post with the registration form
* On site, during the following congress of “the Laser meeting” at the registration desk.